Scio me nihil scire
During the academic year 2015/16 I teach the following courses:
- Data Structures (Degree in Software Engineering).
- Information and Communication Technologies for Art Historians (Degree in Art History). You can see a sample of our work in that course here:
- Semantic Web (Master in Web Engineering).
- New Advances in Semantic Web (Master in Web Engineering).
- New Web Standards (Master in Web Engineering).
If you are enrolled in any of them you can find all of the materials in the Virtual Campus.
I also advise a number of students on their final degree and master's projects. If you are a student of the Degree in Software Engineering or the Master's Degree in Web Engineering and want me to be your advisor, please, check the Research and Publications sections. You can also check the projects I've advised.